Moths are not only among those species which can easily annoy a person, but the different types of pests can easily create much disturbance. Moths are typically of three types and they have the ability to cause significant amount of damage, once they have resided in the house of a person. Well, this makes it important for a person to take help for moth control to deal with these annoying pests.
Tips To Identify Moth Infestation In House
However, moth infestation can be severe for the house of a person and he or she should try every possible step to stop the infestation of pests. The experts recommend some of the tips for identifying the infestation of moths in the house of a person.
- There might be small silk tube cases, as the larvae of moths live inside them.
- A person would see larvae (they might be maggot-like and small in size).
- They can cause damage to the carpets and clothes of a person.
- The presence of pupae cases which helps in emerging the adult moths.
- They would be crawling in carpets and clothes of the house of a person.
If a person observes any of the identification signs of the presence of moths in their house, then he or she can choose to take the help from Squeak Pest Control experts.
Our Process of Treating Moth Infestation
We at Squeak Pest Control involve the use of the proper procedure to deal with moths and our process is approved by Cheap Pest Control in Adelaide experts.
Here is Our Procedure of Dealing With These Annoying.
- Firstly, our expert would take thorough inspection of the property and try to find the extent as well as source of problem for ensuring the treatment is effective.
- The Technician would then spray the carpets or crevices of our client’s house, as they can hide in cracks as well as crevices. The spray chemical used by expert contains insecticide as well as an insect growth regulator that primarily focus on killing larvae.
- After spraying the chemical expert would fog the air in the infested rooms with another chemical for killing the adult moths.
- The bedding is not sprayed by the technicians as it should be bagged and kept out of the way while moth pest control to protect it from hazards of chemicals.
- The technicians would then place the pheromone sticky pads for the process of monitoring.
- The preparation work is always carried before the visit to the client’s house for treatment of moths.
Why Do You Need To Call Squeak Pest Control Experts?
We at Squeak Pest Control very well realize the fact that moth infestation can be quite distracting. Well, we also know that they can also be the cause behind some of the serious complications of your health and you need to treat them immediately. Our experts have been trained very well for dealing with the moths with some of the environment-friendly and effective moth control products. Our client satisfaction is the first thing we think about while providing the Pest Control Unley.